Please enter search criteria
Online Ordering Return Policy
FALL 2020 RETURN DEADLINE:
• Textbooks must be returned by September 18th
• Textbooks ordered after August 28th are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned
Minnesota Textbook Center
1301 Hennepin Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55403
• Return must include a receipt
• Students are responsible for return shipping costs
• Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
• Shipping and handling is not refundable
• Returns sent without a receipt are subject to a lookup fee
• Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a restocking fee
• All returns are at the discretion of the staff
• Opened/Used access codes & eTextbooks
• Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
• Kits & course packets
• The Minnesota Textbook Center must be notified of any inaccurate, damaged, or lost packages within 3 days of the delivery date.
- Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rentals will be offered for select titles for campus or online courses
• End of semester returns will be processed at the same time as the book buyback
• Rental books must be secured with a valid credit/debit card
• No rental returns in the campus store
• Rentals not returned by the rental due date will be charged for the cost of a new book (no late returns)
• Rentals must be returned without damage, missing pages, etc.
• Students who drop/withdraw from a course must return all textbooks and supplies immediately to the campus store
• All PSEO textbooks must be returned by the last day of the semester finals to the campus store
• Books must be returned without damage, missing pages, etc.
• Non-returned or damaged books will result in replacement charges to the student.
• Required kits for courses will be purchased online and picked up in a campus store (not shipped).
• Nursing kits will be picked up on the home campus lab. Receipt must be shown.
CAMPUS STORE PICK-UP:
• Valid photo ID must be shown
• Orders not picked up by the after 3 weeks will be returned to the Minnesota Textbook Center and charged a restocking fee.