Please enter search criteria
Student Bookstore Charging Process
All registered students can charge required textbooks and supplies available through the Online Bookstore.
Online charging begins:
- Fall Semester - August 1
- Spring Semester - December 1
- Summer Semester - May 1
The charging period ends on the fifth day of each semester.
Online bookstore charging:
To charge through the online bookstore, select "Student Account" as your payment type and enter your StarID in the account number field during checkout.
The following is a list of items all students may charge, regardless of financial aid availability:
- Required textbooks and course materials.
- Required kits, uniforms, supplies, equipment and tools sold by the online bookstore.
The following is a list of additional items you may charge at the campus bookstore the FIRST WEEK Fall or Spring Semester (Photo ID required):
- One (1) backpack or rolling tote
- Limited notebooks, pencils, pens, &/or folders
The following is a list of items you may NOT charge at the bookstore:
- Headphones, earbuds, speakers